Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Will Have A Blue Poetry Christmas Without You !

Today, A dozen of Christmas poems for you! As we all know Christmas is not only a sacred religious holiday but also a worldwide cultural and commercial phenomenon. For two millennia, people around the world have been observing it with traditions and practices that are both religious and secular in nature. Christians celebrate Christmas Day as the anniversary of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, a spiritual leader whose teachings form the basis of their religion. Popular customs include exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas trees, attending church, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive. December 25–Christmas Day–has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1870. Presenting some Christmas poems : Being Poet
Very Merry Christmas To You! / Tamara Moir
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year too
May your dreams come true
And may a Christmas star
Shine brightly where you are
I wish a Very Merry Christmas to you
Christmas / Shae Omani
Christmas was great,
Christmas was love,
Christmas was hate,
I ran across the snow to fall into your arms,
Only to find someone already there,
Christmas was full of hate
christmas without you / Muriel Ruth Emerson
This Christmas I am all alone
This Christmas I have no one to hold
This Christmas is the day I fade away
Last Christmas I was happy
Last Christmas I had you
The devil within you took over your body
Killed your soul
Killed your mind
Why did you have to go?
Christmas is not the same without you
What’s Christmas? / Dr John Celes
Christmas isn’t buying new toys;
Christmas isn’t wearing new clothes;
Christmas isn’t eating good foods;
Christmas isn’t sending great cards!
Christmas is sharing what you’ve got;
Christmas is giving those without;
Christmas is showing God’s love to
Poor, downtrodden, unlucky ones on earth!
christmas comes and goes / Esther Obeng
christmas comes with snowball making
christmas comes with snowball fight
christmas comes with santa claus
christmas comes with decoration of trees
christmas comes with church bell ringing
christmas comes with new year
and does with the old year
christmas comes with presents given
and collecting
and goes with nothing
whats Christmas / Jeffery McNutt
Christmas isn’t about toys
Christmas isn’t about money
Christmas is about giving food to the needy
Christmas is about loving your family
Christmas is to get time to spend with your family
What’s Christmas
Christmas is about the holiday
Christmas is about loving what you get
Christmas isn’t about sending cards
Christmas is about love
Christmas With You / favie erase
This Christmas i am not alone
This Christmas i have somebody to hold
This Christmas doesn't feel like last Christmas
This Christmas is when I came alive
Last Christmas I was sad
Last Christmas I was lonely
Last Christmas I had nobody to hold
But then This Christmas came
I was happy
I was excited because I had somebody to hold
This Christmas was better with you then without you.
Our Christmas / Stephen Holland
Christmas came early for you and for me
Christmas with no gifts to open
Christmas without any yuletide tree
Christmas with words of love spoken
Christmas was walking to York hand in hand
Christmas in awe at the Minster
Christmas togetherness was just what we planned
Christmas was chaffed legs and blisters
Christmas was cups of tea served early morn
Christmas was being together
Christmas was loving from dusk until dawn
Christmas remembered forever
Christmas was driving through floods for the view
Christmas ‘our planning’ was starting
Christmas our Christmas meant so much to me
Christmas our bitter sweet parting
The Morning of Christmas Day / Dorsey Baker
It'll be Christmas in the morning, it'll be Christmas
in the morning,
Snow is on the ground, it'll still be there
when Christmas comes around,
It'll be Christmas in the morning, it'll be Christmas
in the morning,
Christmas is a wonderful time,
bright lights on the Christmas tree, I just love
the way they shine-
It'll be Christmas in the morning, It'll be
Christmas in the morning-
The snow is on the ground and I know its
gonna stay, it'll still be there the morning of Christmas day-
Christmas To Me / Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa
Christmas season, Christmas day
Christmas list of Christmas wish, ey!
Christmas gifts under Christmas tree
Christmas feasts to be shared, it's free!
Christmas is here, Christmas is there
Christmas is celebrated everywhere
Yuletide it brings yonder all
Yuletide it sings in every heart of all.
Christmas I love for all its about
Christmas I yearn that all my love is near
Christmas I hope for all my thoughts to be true
Christmas, may I... that if only I may.
Christmas to me is simply be
Christmas comes, what brings it'll be
Joy and peace among us, as ever be
With love and forgiveness that made us-be.
Blessings to You on Christmas Eve / Jane Liang
Fire gradually warms the room,
Writing Christmas cards to you,
Children by the small river singing with joy,
Christmas ornaments decorate the windows,
Close the door, ignite the warm candlelight,
Close your eyes and make a wish.
A Sweet Christmas Eve comes,
I wish to be the snow falling on your Christmas tree,
To send to you the first Christmas Blessing of the year,
Wishing you and your family, a grand Season ahead! Merry Christmas!
Everywhere snow is floating down and fires glow,
I hope I am the first to send Christmas wishes to you!
Blue Poetry Christmas Without You / Tommy Laster
Egg nogg on the table for just one
Christmas tree lighted only one to see it
Bought all these presents no one to open them
Halls empty with christmas lights all hung
Missing your hand when we use to touch
This christmas is so empty inside to me
Got my family but no woman beside me
Drinking hot coca by the snow out front
All by myself thinking if rain deer could really fly
Santa claus on the roof top
Its lonely wearing this santa claus hat
All by myself all over again
I have a blue poetry christmas without you
It won't be the true real Christmas
Missing you looking at presents under the tree
Poetry christmas while talking with family
No you by my side so I hide my feelings
Christmas tree so lighted with christmas lights
Missing you inside my heart
Santa claus asked me what do you want for Christmas
To only be next to her drinking coca when christmas shows are on
Under the mistletoe we kissing together
Ding ding ding dong ding ding dong
I will have a blue poetry christmas without you.